Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday Weekend with Beth
I spent this past weekend in North Carolina with Beth and a group of her BFF (best friends forever - I think). We celebrated Beth's 50th birthday. The weather was spectacular and the fun, food and fellowship could not be beat! We went riding on the ATVs and the views from the top were amazing. We had a picnic on Horseshoe Rock with other amazing views, hiked on some of the roads around there, then hiked down to the waterfall and up to the cemetary. It was a great way to celebrate Beth's birthday. I was glad to be able to spend time with her and her friends. I am attaching a picture of Beth (and Joye and I) from 40 years ago.

1 comment:

Beth's Blog said...

I had a wonderful time with you Linda. I am so glad you were able to come and spend the weekend with us. Looking forward to our Atlanta weekend in June.